Translate

The Nobelity Blog is a running series of reports on the film and education work of The Nobelity Project (www.nobelity.org), including reports from our partner project Mahiga Hope High School in Kenya, and numerous other school projects from our Kenya Schools Fund. The blog also includes reports on our films, including the recent SXSW Audience Award winner, Building Hope, and on our advocacy for specific issues related to a more sustainable and just world for children everywhere.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Willie Nelson says, "Don't miss the World Premiere of One Peace at a Time!"
Info and ticket links for the April 14 premiere at Austin's Paramount Theatre are below, but first here's Willie and Turk's new psa for the Nobelity Project's biggest night ever!

The April 14 Paramount Theatre World Premiere (7:00 p.m. with music and food; 8:00 p.m. Premiere; 10 p.m. after-party at Ruth's Chris) just 25 bucks for 

Support the Nobelity Project and enjoy the entire evening!
6:00 - 7:30 Pre-screening Reception at Austin Museum of Art
8:00 Reserved Seats at World Premiere
10:00 after-party at Ruth's Chris:
$250/person - Click Here!
Feed the Peace!
(Scroll down to the previous blog for more info on the evening and the film!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
People know me from different things I've done, and often seem to remember me from whatever I was doing when our paths first crossed. If you first saw me on television with Harry Anderson or doing stand-up comedy, you may be disappointed in my current level of funny. On the other hand, if you first saw me as that idiot narcoleptic guy in The Sopranos, I could really use a nap, so I'm still playing that part well. The last few years have been occupied by making three feature docs, Nobelity, One Peace at a Time, and Building Hope. All three were produced by our education and action nonprofit, The Nobelity Project (www.nobelity.org). I've also written ten books of fiction and nonfiction, most recently the NY Times bestseller, The Tao of Willie, co-authored with the very awesome Willie Nelson.